Close to Motueka, Nelson and New Zealand's Abel Tasman
Nick's Cabin in situated on Mt Campbell, with views overlooking Motueka, across Tasman Bay to Nelson.
The Nelson and Tasman regions are renowned for their natural beauty - home to three national parks (the Abel Tasman, Kahurangi and Nelson Lakes) and forest parks, this area shows you some of the real New Zealand.
Motueka is only 40 minutes from Nelson Airport (transfers by arrangement) and Nick's cabin is an hour from Motueka.
This journey is included in your tariff and involves a four wheel drive transfer to the bushline.
Once we're at the bushline on Mt. Campbell the last part of your journey is on a steep winding bush track but don't worry - you don't have to carry your bags.
We use an Argo all-terrain-vehicle to carry you and your bags the final kilometre to the cabin, often a new and enjoyable experience. You'll want one of these once you've been in one!
And we collect you too. Door to door in a delightfully different way.
So book now to enjoy your holiday away from it all. Stay a few nights from your holiday in the Nelson and Tasman regions
Remote Holiday Cabin
- door-to-door transport included
- comfortable 4 wheel drive van to the Mt Campbell bushline
- Argo takes you and your luggage through the bush to the door
- pick up and drop off times by arrangement
- only an hour from Motueka
- local pickups from your accommodation or Motueka iSite
- transfers from Nelson airport by arrangement
So why not have that weekend walking break or relaxing holiday.
Contact us now to enjoy our lovely remote mountain accommodation