Walking and Tramping, Mt. Campbell, Motueka, New Zealand
Nick's Cabin is a wilderness tonic, walk to the top of Mt. Campbell then return to relax in this well equipped holiday home.
The walk from the cabin is worth it.
Wander through beautiful native New Zealand bush, you'll probably be joined by an inquisitive robin along the way.
Then out onto the Mt Campbell road and up to the summit. This affords stunning views of Tasman and Golden Bays, and the mountains of nearby Kahurangi National Park.
Once reaching the summit you can get a close-up look at the many alpine plants, flowers & beech forest or continue your wander along the ridge into Kahurangi National Park.
Or see what bird life you can see, depending on the season.
Take a packed lunch & enjoy the views from the top.
Or just wander awhile from the cabin and see what you come across. You may be lucky and find one of New Zealand's rare carnivorous native snails.
The tracks are well marked with yellow markers.
So treat yourself, come and enjoy some of New Zealand's native bush and have a wonderful time away.
Treat yourself or a friend to a luxury walking getaway.
Walking & Tramping
- short bush walks around your accommodation
- longer walks to the top of Mt Campbell & beyond
- feel like you're on top of the world
- pack a lunch and go for a wander
- beautiful vistas across Tasman Bay and Kahurangi National Park
- lovely New Zealand native bush
- wonderful mosses and lichens
- sit and enjoy being surrounded by bush
- enjoy just being in the bush
Make this a special hiking or walking break.
Soak away the days walk by relaxing in the outside bath while watching the sun set.